for apple watch
Download in the App Store - iOS
A simple, user friendly, competition shot timer that runs completely native on the Apple watch. Increase your skills at the range by seeing precisely what your splits and draw times are. Read instructions and trouble shooting guide below. This is a must have for any firearms enthusiast!
- Total Time
- First Shot Time
- Shot Count
- Adjustable Start Delay
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- More features coming soon!
- Not to be used for official matches
- Not designed to be used with other people shooting
- Not designed for indoor ranges
- Does not work with headphones
- Make sure your volume is on and you allow access to the microphone.
- The app works best when worn on the shooters weak hand.
- Sensitivity is on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being most sensitive.
- It is set on 7 as default, which is great for calibers like a 9mm handgun
- Recording extra shots? Lower the sensitivity.
- Recording extra shots? Make sure you are in an open area, as it could be recording echoes.
- Missing shots? Increase the sensitivity. For a .22 caliber pistol, set sensitivity on 9-10.
Personal information: Shot-Timer is committed to carefully managing your individually identifiable information (personal information) in connection with the service it provides. The application owner is Brandon Franklin. This application collects no data. It does not collect a first and last name, a personal profile, an email address, or any other contact information. No information is gathered and tracked. There are no marketing, selling, or sharing of any information. There are no third parties involved in this application.
The user has a right to request to see any data that the application may gather. The user can request to rectify, erase and block any personal data.